Monday, March 28, 2011

Where The "PEEP" Are You? Hunt Hints

#1)K & B Designs: This little Peep was really peeping so we had to "Chain (it) Up"
#2)Kuroi ::KK:: Koneko: "Doing Peep type things with my Bunny cousins"
#3).:CUDA:.: "I'm high on sugar!"
#4)PDN POTPOURRI'S: I love spring, plant your Easter flowers!
#5)Dark Vison: ITS THE YEAR OF THE RABBIT SO FIND ME NEXT TO THE ITEM THAT BEFITS ME.
#6)Electic:
#7)Dahllywood: All my peeps hang out together.
#8)Icarus Home and Media: You will find me in a group
#9)P3 Costumes and More: I heard that bunnies really hatch from eggs!
#10)Meant To Be: Cake Designs: Take a seat! Enjoy some cocoa!
#11)Captive Pussy: Making friends with CHAO
#12)Dani's: In building 1 go up one i will be with a lady in Salmon.
#13)An Lema: Upon cardboard seas I sail,
A paper elf to guide me, I cannot fail.
#14)ThistleWick Designs:
#15)Happy Chibi: Hanging with the "Blue Bomber"
#16)[Bedlam]:
#17)Shiny Shop:
#18)A and S Visions: The marketplace is a pain
#19)Dory's Fangs and Lace: Bunny needs a rest.
#20)=Flutterby=:
#21)NSI Creations: Hint Giver on sight
#22)Lunara Designs: Hint Giver at Hunt Sign
#23)GUHL Architecture:
#24)Les Sucreries de Fairy: I love chocolate bunnies
#25)TrendStyle: I like my golden brother:-)
#26)Blu Element Ultra Lounge: GO RELAY!!!
#27)Serenity in the Sun: Touch the bunny on the sign for a hint.
#28)Khargo:
#29)Amazing Art: I adore online store and the market place so look for me there
#30)Dreamscapes Art Gallery: Hint Giver At Store
#31)BelDimi Gestures: Hint giver in store
#32)*~The Kozy Kitty~*: This little PEEP is shy and is hiding under the Pillows peeking out at the roof top garden..
#33)Naughty Naughty: Did you ever watch Laugh-In as a kid?
#34)Grumble: Have a heart.
#35)!Gaea Designs: This pink bunny is cleverly camoflaged in lovely pinkness
#36)ARATT~Roses in Full Bloom:
#37) Wicked Rose Couture: The rabbit always carries me =)
#38)Flowers Candles Romance: Touch hint giver sign by store entrance for hunt hint.
#39)Foxlocks: I've Been Framed
#40) Cortes'n'Rossini:
#41)Whims: Hey !!! It's awful dark in here...Hurry and find me ...PLEASE!!!
#42)Juneberry Art Glass:
#43)Vicarious Viate:
#44)Metaphysical Mercantile: Goldilocks would have sweet dreams here.
#45)Angelz High and BTM Home:
#46)Zoe's Garden:
#47)Slick's Corner: It still feel like winter run little bunny from the "Snow Flake".
#48)Zoe's Garden Shed:
#49)Brass in Pocket: If you eat at the Computer you'll find me.
#50)SouthPaw: ....life is but a dream.
#51)BlueStar & Nevaeh Designs: All lonely and Dusty by myself.
#52)Elemental Earth Designs: Bunnies like to hide in the field and the forest
#53)~*Angel Creations*~: Hint Giver at Landing.
#54)Star*Crossed Designs:
#55)Room 312:
#56)Little Nuisance: Wait a "second" That's "Bright"!
#57)Stone Works: Your Gift is Peeping out from Under an Easter Rabbit!
#58)Petunia: The fish keeps it safe.
#59)GL Designs:
#60)Hooligan's Streetwear: If ur searching for a peep then look for the search lights
#61)PK Private Collection:
#62)Tipster's:
#63)Bound & Bitten: Hint Giver At TP Landing
#64)[[A.R.C. + F.N.]]: "Spent a long hard day crafting this shrine, now I know i had my peeps somewhere..."
#65)DKD Jewlery:
#66)Brat! Mainstore: A tisket, a tasket, it's hiding in the basket.
#67)EMBODY Shapes and Poses: Please click the big purple star near the main entrance for a current hint notecard!
#68)X-Clusives Animations: While on these hunts you can get lost in our HOME FURNISHINGS and have to stay UP ALL NIGHT, but wait..what is the PEEPING out from the under the desk?
#69)~DDD~ Destiny's Divine Designs: "I can't help falling in LOVE with you"
#70)Wildz Creations: short jerseys, long jerseys, i like worn jerseys.
#71)*Creative Muse Designs*: Peeps are as sweet as Cupcakes.
#72)Pipers Place: Peep's are yummy, Peep's are sweet,Peep's are covered in sugar,and Peep's like to STICK TOGETHER.
#73)*JK Studio*: Hint Giver At Store
#74)Kat's Clothes: in a basket with our friends we are pink for girls and blue for boys
#75)Incendia Campfires and Outdoor F: Im sending out an SOS
#76)Artic Storm: Little Bunnies hide behind purple curtains :O)
#77)*Finishing Touches*: Are you seeing PEEPS in your SLEEPS?"
#78)~*~Felicia's Fashions ~*~:
#79)Chat Party Gestures: Time waits for no peep
#80)Magically Alluring:
#81)Sage Fashions:
#82)Misera Mainstore:
#83)Scalawag's Treasures: Little pink bunny says " I'm grabing my teeny tiney swim suit, as I hop on over the the beach."
#84)13: "How The PEEP High Are You?
#85)FlufferNutterz:
#86)K2K United Enterprizes:
#87)*Enchante* Design:
#88)Bella's:
#89)Sexy Swaggers:
#90).::ODB::.: Peeps Hiding in the corner
#91)Shup Bish: Tiny peep by the tiny stuffs.
#92)**In A Nutshell**:
#93)~Inspired~:
#94)Abundantia: High or low, it takes a lot of fortunate luck to find me!
#95)Wittenton's: Don't hide behind this 'BOLEYN' Girl, she's about to lose her head.
#96)Love My Textures: I look so adorable in a basket that looks just like me!
#97)Divalicious Mainstore:
#98)aQ Creating Lifestyles: Hopping all day long on these Tuscan paths, I need a glass of wine! Will you join me? Just go to the poster in the store, turn right and follow the paths to where wine is made ... that's where you'll find me!
#99)Vendom Mainstore:
#100)Wisnet Animations: You will find me where the green plants are giving you luck ... Happy hunting !
#101)The End of The Rainbow: Adult Hint Crack that Egg Mature Hint Ride the Dolphin
#102)JE Club Equipment:
#103)Diesel Creations:
#104)Blaisdale and CO: I am hiding where your bunny slippers might be.
#105)Virtual Whimsy: you crack me up
#106)Divine Beauty:
#107)Made in Mulberry: Look for a pink window.
#108)~Lantain~:
#109)The Mad Catter: This bunny is trying to blend in under something of the same color.
#110)The Happy Hat: I often get moved when they sweep. Click the hint giver to find the "peep"
#111)MAC'S SuperShack: Bunny looks around and spots that cat wandering around... hmmm... I'm headin' for a higher place...
#112)AdelleArts: Rabbit a la carte!
#113)Off The Wall:
#114)~Lilypads~:
#115)*Mustang Trading Post*: "So near my hearts!"
#116).:S.S:. Spearsong:
#117).::Beautiful Disaster::.: "Have your heard the joke about the cat on the roof? Never mind. It's over your head!"
#118)Virtual Textures:
#119)PNP~ Poses and Props: The "Big Happy Family" burps pink peeps.
#120)ASTER'S Builts Mainstore: Time to come and be a member. get the latest updates
#121)(In)Discretions: "Right where it should be!"
#122)Shadow Moon: You never hear a peep from those Dust Bunnies.
#123)Static Clothing Company:
#124)Abia Capalini Design: I´m sitting in the green and see all people who come inside...
#125)VISIONS GALLERY: Main Shop, first floor, "Anubis is watching over me while I take a warm soak".
#126)~ Angelic Designs Mainstore ~: Follow the footsteps...the best deals are just one click away...now go around and look behind,there's the prize for you to find
#127)~*~Karma's Kreations Mainstore ~*~: I need a x-ray
#128)A.D.D. MAIN STORE: This hunt is sew much fun
#129)Infinity Creations:
#130)Xenian Furniture: How about... subscribing?
#131)THE PUMPKIN HEAD: This Shop was so dusty that the Bunny decided to clean a little.
#132)MCD Mainstore:
#133)Three Sissy's Shop: This Bunny Peep Loves his Blue Carats.
#134)The Gilded Cage: So many to choose from!
#135)SoDan Creations: Always working
#136)SB Wear: OMGAWD She Thinks Shes A Mad Scientist
#137)Michigan Breedables:
#138)ND/MD Mega Skin & Shape: Look in our FANTASY Skins/shapes Shop
#139)The Sacred Flame:
#140)SAABMARINE: Who wants Jellyfish?
#141):Rehatched:: Hint giver is located at landing point
#142)Crazy Cakes Toybox: come sit on me with some friends im nice and fluffy
#143)emPathy:
#144)Chic Couture: Take a Dip!
#145);;; CERO STYLE ;;; : I am swimming !!!!
#146)Elegante & Slumber Jamz:
#147)Duchess's Kids Corner:
#148):: Caladesi Island Company :: :
#149)by WilDsOul: "Oh, time is on my side, yes it is "
#150)MJ Studios: She's the bestest!

No comments:

Post a Comment